Thursday 12 August 2010

BriefUpdates

Unexplained Roadworks
I've just been asked about the roadworks in Littlewick Road in Horsell. Apparently there have been roadworks on this road for around two weeks - but no sign of any work. I had a look at Surrey County Council's web based list of works but there is nothing there about Littlewick Road. I have contacted Surrey County Council to ask what is happening.

Phone Mast
Still no phone mast application I am pleased to say but vigilance continues and I am on the lookout for anything happening on this.

Arthur's Bridge / Well Lane Junction with Lockfield Drive
I am still awaiting information from the County Council on what has happened since my question to the Local Committee about safety at the Arthurs Bridge / Well Lane junction with Lockfield Drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.