Sunday 7 October 2012

Do you have an "Affinity" with your water company?

Affinity Water

Must admit an "Affinity" is not something I have considered having with my provider of water in the past.  But all that has changed as Veoila Water, supplier of water to Horsell and Woking, has rebranded as Affinity.  The rather amusing tag line on the company logo is "Your local supply on tap".

Once I had got over thinking Affinity sounded like a team name on The Apprentice television programme I went and checked out the dictionary definition of affinity.

The definitions are as follows

"A spontaneous or natural liking for someone or something" and

"A similarity of characteristics suggesting a relationship, especially a resemblance in structure between animals, plants or languages"

Can't see how either definition applies to the customer - provider relationship between local residents and the company that provides water to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.